My Birthday Tea Party







This month I had a decade birthday so the ladies in my family decided to help me celebrate in style and they threw me an indoor tea party. It was the most elegant birthday party I have ever had!! 



It was a three generation event as my daughters, sister, nieces, great nieces, and granddaughter attended.

The lovely ladies in my family


My daughter Lisa hosted the event but all the ladies had a part in it. 

My daughter Lisa, our hostess


Here is the menu, they added several foods to sample so in the future we will eliminate the ones we didn't care for as much.

Menu for the Tea Party


My grandson Zachary hung around long enough to take some great pictures. Here are a few pictures of the decorations, china, and silver.

Colorful flower centerpiece

A beautiful silver teapot
A single place setting
Lovely tea service and china

Yummy food to sample
The table for the four little girls

They ended the event with gifts and my other daughter Shana compiles a "this is your life" DVD. It was so much fun to watch and be reminded of the all the wonderful times, great family and friends that I have been doing life with! I am a very blessed women indeed!!







Comments

Popular Posts