How to stay on track when you scrapbook


 I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years and have completed several family heritage albums that are on my list but when I look at the ones I still want to do I can get a little overwhelmed.

During those 10 years, I was working full-time and had to squeeze some scrapbook time into my schedule. 

I am now retired and should have all the time I want to scrapbook but amazingly enough other things can crowd into my scrapbook goals. I had family members move in during the Covid Pandemic. That meant my scrapbook room became a bedroom for 2 of my grandchildren. So for 5-6 months scrapbooking was on hold. It was a great time with my grandsons and wouldn't change that at all! 

It looks like they will be moving into their own home soon so I am beginning to once again think about scrapbooking projects!

I need to focus more on a scrapbook for each grandchild. I want it to be a keepsake graduation gift. I have 6 grandsons and 1 granddaughter so I know that the grandsons are okay with the scrapbook but I know the day will come when they get married that their spouses will have a nice walk down memory lane with their husband's photos and stories.

So for all of you, avid scrapbook fans learn that you will have situations that will interfere with your plans but to embrace the days you have with your family and remember you are making memories which is what scrapbooking is all about!


Please feel free to comment on this post and let me and others know how you handle gaps in your scrapbooking.





Comments

Popular Posts