Scrapbooking helps slow down the rapid growth of your grandchildren!!


 I have seven grandchildren six boys and one girl from the ages 27 down to 8 years old.  I have been blessed to have them living in the same state and city where we live. 

I have so many wonderful memories of sleepovers with pizza for dinner and a firepit at dark with smores. The next morning I made them their favorite breakfast chocolate chip pancakes.

Other memories are family vacations, holidays, sports and school events, mock trials, plays they were in, and dance recitals for our granddaughter, and the list goes on and on!


Here are a few tips I use for organizing the scrapbook

1. Start the first two pages of their scrapbook with their birth pictures, the date of birth, and the meaning of their name. 

2. I use Creative Memory albums and I know that for all the pages to fit in the book I need to have no more than about 20  pages. 

3. I start with their birth and childhood photos and don't go any further than high school graduation.

4. Another thing I do is leave room for journaling and I can put about 130 photos and documents in the album. 

5. I have seen other people's scrapbook and their photos are great but you don't know anything about the person. I want my scrapbooks to tell a story by photos, embellishments, and journaling!


Here is a photo of us and our precious grandchildren

 







 









Comments

Popular Posts