A Vintage Woman in an Electronic World


I remember the time that we communicated with one another in a more simplistic manner.


When we wanted to talk to someone who didn't live nearby we would use a telephone.  


When we went to the workplace and wanted to formally communicate with someone we would type them a memo or letter.
 


When we wanted to communicate with a friend or family member who lived out of state we sent them a letter.


I also remember talking to my neighbors over the backyard chain link fence.

I recently had a situation that proved that we communicate a lot different in this electronic world. I was having intermittent problems receiving the wifi connection on my computer and phone. It wasn't long until our router quit working. I really didn't understand the function on this little box and didn't know how important it was until last week! 
Love this little icon!

The awesome router!!
My daughter came to our rescue! She told me I had about 9 electronic devices that required wifi connection. She got us up and running and here I am again "a vintage woman communicating in an electronic world!"



Comments

Popular Posts