15 Days to Slow the Spread






I encourage you to google ''15 days to Slow the Spread.'' This will give you guidelines on what President Trump and his team are asking us to do here in America.

Americans are social people and we love to be on the go. Little did we know the day would come when we would be asked to do "Social distancing." 

It isn't easy to all of a sudden put the brakes on in your freedom to come and go whenever you want and wherever you want but it is necessary for us to do this.

My husband and I discussed it and we began to cancel events we hosted or events we went to. It is a "new norm" for us.

We have a grandson who is living with us this year and we pray over him as he goes to work each day. If he didn't work many people would not be able to provide food for their family.

Another grandson was told to work at home but he has a small living space. He asked if he could office at our home and of course, we said yes.

We started our "15 days to Slow the Spread" on Sunday.

Sunday we watched church online. 

I  went out to pick up groceries. One of our grocery stores opened from 6-7 am for seniors. 

I moved my walking from the mall to my neighborhood. 

I did my socializing by phone, texts, emails, Facebook, and blogging. 

I also prayed Psalms 91 over my family, friends, fellow Americans and those in other countries that are also making life changes.













Comments

Popular Posts