How I plan to do Social Distancing




I am a social kind of person. When the news recently said we need to start "social distancing" I had to wrap my mind around that as I never heard that saying before. 

If you are an introvert and talking is not something you have to do you are probably already in a "social distancing" frame of mind.

I am an extrovert and also a woman so I talk about 20,000 words a day. So if I am social distancing I have to come up with new ways to get all my words in.

Some of the ways I will be doing this: 
  •  Blogging
  • Social media
  • Group texting
  • Phone conversations, I have a list of many senior citizens that I know that need a call to see if they are alright and if they need anything. I have some scriptures I will pray over them to combat fear.
I believe in doing everything necessary to stop this virus from spreading so I am on board with my plan to continue to be social but in a different way and I will not be inviting people to my home for a while or attending events that are more than 10 people. 

My hubby and I have a date day every week and we go to a Mexican restaurant we like but we will put that on hold.


We usually walk five days at a large mall and will switch to walking in our neighborhood.

I will only shop if it is for necessities.

I am just one person but what I do can affect many people so starting today I am in my new mode which is "Social Distancing."






Comments

Popular Posts