My Texting Blooper

I thought I had mastered the iPhone until recently and now I realized I might need to go through iPhone 101 again!


Most of the time my husband and I have lunch together but one day last week he told me he had a lunch appointment. So I decided to text my niece Leanna, who works in the same building as I do, and see if she wanted to do lunch. She text me right back and said yes. So I was about to leave my office and all of a sudden I began to get multiple texts with various replies.  Here's what started happening...









This was my blooper text!  I finally figured out what happened. I have a tendency to not clear my text box very often and didn't realize I had text my niece on a previous text that had gone to seven family members. Once I realized what I had done I quickly text everyone back and said the invitation was only for Leanna and we were on our way to an "undisclosed location." 


Needless to say I was the comic relief for the day and at lunch my sweet niece Leanna pointed out to me on my iPhone that if you have two silhouette people by a person's name that means it is a group text. I am sure I will double check in the future to make sure I am not sending multiple texts when I only want to text one person.

I am so glad my family is patient with me as I continue to navigate myself through this maze of electronic communication.  


Comments

  1. This was so funny!! I still chuckle about it! Love you and you are doing great navigating the iPhone!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts